AXS Receive is a newly launched service on AXS m-Station (mobile app) that is designed to help you consolidate, track and receive money easily from participating corporations and organizations.
Why would organizations want to refund money to me?
There are many instances in our life that sees us receiving money in the form of cheque from corporate organizations. Such instances could be due to:
- Overpayment of a bill,
- Wrong payment of a bill that was made accidentally,
- Termination of an account and the organization need to refund you an excess amount left in your account,
- Insurance claims ,
- Dividend payouts; etc.
In such instance, rather than receiving a cheque and having to look for a cheque deposit box to bank in the cheque - it would be a lot simpler to sign up for AXS Receive so that organizations can pay directly into your bank account. When this happens, you will receive notification from AXS and is able to track the transaction from your mobile device.
Why should I register for AXS Receive?
- Peace of mind - your NRIC number and bank account number are verified with the bank at registration. This information is kept secured and not shared with third parties.
- In the know – be notified (push notification and email) when there is a payment due to you (push notification needs to be allowed for AXS m-Station).
- Consolidated overview - a single platform for you to view and track the funds and information you would receive from participating organizations.
- Hassle-free – fund is credited directly into your bank account, you don’t have to do anything.
How do I register for AXS Receive?
1. Select “Receive” under AXS.Life.
2. Select “Sign up for AXS Receive Now”.
3. Enter the required information.
4. Registration successful.
Which are the participating organizations in AXS Receive?
As AXS Receive is a newly launched service, we are starting it with us (AXS) as the first organization! If there is any refund request by customers, it will be processed through AXS Receive.
More corporate organizations will be added soon.