- NETSPay payment mode is now accepted on AXS m-Station. With NETSPay, you are able to make payment faster and more securely.
- OCBC credit and debit cards are now accepted on AXS m-Station and AXS e-Station, providing a new payment option for our users
- Introducing a new interface for AXS m-Station, with a cleaner layout and fresher look.
- Pilot launch of AXS Receive - a free service for our registered users to receive payment and information from organisations for your refunds, payouts, claims with notices and statements.
- Citibank credit and debit cards are now accepted on AXS m-Station and AXS e-Station as payment mode, adding more options to our users.
- AXS m-Station and AXS e-Station now have a new payment mode selection screen, displaying all the available payment modes in a single screen.
- AXS m-Station now allows your Mastercard debit or credit card to be saved by generating a random account number. This account number will be used for your payment instead of your card information, making it safer and more convenient.
- Pilot launch of AXS Payment Services - Condo/Bldg; the collection of condominium maintenance and sinking fees spanning over 120 participating condominiums.
- Launch of DBS PayLah! Express Checkout on AXS m-Station. A faster way to pay without logging in to your DBS PayLah! app.
- Payment of application fee for National University of Singapore is now available on AXS Station.
- LTA e-Day Licence Purchase and Road Tax Renewal are now available on all AXS payment channels - AXS Station, AXS e-Station and AXS m-Station.
- New feature added to DBS PayLah! (payment mode on AXS e-Station and AXS m-Station) - funds can now be debited directly from user's DBS/POSB savings/current account if the wallet has insufficient funds, creating convenience for users.
- Service & Conservancy Charges payment for all 17 Town Councils can now be made on AXS Station, AXS m-Station and AXS e-Station.
- Payment of Malaysia traffic fines can now be made on AXS Station. This service is provided by MyEG Services Berhad, a concessionaire for the Malaysian government.
- Launch of new payment modes on AXS e-Station and AXS m-Station . DBS/POSB Debit Card, MasterPass, MasterCard
- Relaunch of Education segment that caters for payment of school fees and enrichment classes.
- Launch of new payment mode, DBS PayLah! on AXS e-Station and m-Station.
- All AXS Stations now accept HSBC Debit card for payments.
- Launch of AXS 2015 promotion, "DRIVE YOUR DREAM WITH AXS" lucky draw, for AXS Station, AXS m-Station, AXS e-Station and AXS QuickBill
- Launch of American Express credit card bill payment on AXS e-Station and m-Station.
- Launch of State Courts Fine Instalment payment on AXS e-Station and m-Station
- Launch of non-traffic related fines on AXS e-Station and m-Station - NEA, NParks and Singapore Customs
- Launch of AMEX credit card bill payment on AXS Station.
- All AXS Stations, AXS QuickBill and AXS Express Top-up have been upgraded to accept payment with magnetic stripe or chip-based ATM/debit cards.
- Launch of LTA e-Day Licence purchase and enquiry on AXS m-Station
- All AXS Stations have been upgraded with new look and enhanced features
- AXS Stations are progressively upgraded to accept payment with magnetic stripe or chip-based ATM/debit cards
- Launch of HDB eServices on AXS e-Station and AXS m-Station
- Deployment of 900th AXS Station in Singapore
- AXS m-Station reached a total of 500,000 application downloads
- Launch of top-up services, HDB fines and Traffic Offence Payment System (T.O.P.S.) on AXS e-Station and AXS m-Station
2012 - 2013
- Official launch of AXS e-Station and AXS m-Station payment channels
- AXS m-Station reached a total download of over 200,000 for iOS and Android platforms
- Soft launch of new payment channels - AXS e-Station (online) and AXS m-Station (mobile)
- Launch of new National Health Group Polyclinics for medical and dental bill payment on AXS Station
- eAssistant has upgraded to AXS Plus to bring user a personalised and enhanced bill payment experience
- Deployment of 800th AXS Station in Singapore
- Launch of new top-up e-Services for M1 Prepaid MasterCard on AXS Station
- Launch of new Easy CA$H e-Services for Diners Club DCash on AXS Station
- Payment of Prudential Assurance insurance premium accepted on AXS Station network
- Launch of new credit card bill payment, ICBC on AXS Station
- Launch of new government e-Services MINDEF for bills and fines payment on AXS Station
- Launch of AXS 2012 promotion, "OWN A DREAM WATCH" lucky draw, in partnership with The Hour Glass
2009 - 2011
- Launch of new loan repayment application, Standard Chartered Bank on AXS Station
- Launch of new insurance application, Tokio Marine Life Insurance Singapore Ltd. on AXS Station
- Launch of new bill payment application for Singapore's biggest newspaper publisher, Singapore Press Holdings on AXS Station
- Launch of new ticketing e-Services Dynasty Travel for Group Tour/Free & Easy deposit and balance payment on AXS Station
- AXS QuickBill accepts payment of bills via D-Pay (ATM cards from DBS Bank, POSB, Citibank, Maybank, OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and UOB)
- Deployment of 140th AXS QuickBill @ Cheers in Singapore for over-counter cash payment of bills
- Launch of new government e-Services Agri-food and Veterinary Authority for dog licence renewal and compositions/fines payment on AXS Station
- Launch of new ticketing application for events tickets purchase, Ticketbooth.com.sg on AXS Station
- Launch of new online shopping payment application for one of the world.s largest online marketplace, Qoo10 on AXS Station
- Launch of new sign-up and membership renewal application for one of Singapore's biggest chain of bookstores, POPULAR card on AXS Station
- Mr. Tom McCabe (Managing Director and head of Global Transaction Services at DBS Bank) assumed chairmanship of AXS board
- Launch of new loans application, RHB Loans on AXS Station and AXS QuickBill
- Deployment of 700th AXS Station in Singapore
- Pilot launch of AXS QuickBill, a new bill payment channel with Cheers as partner
- Launch of "Win a Condominium" lucky draw to celebrate AXS - 10th Anniversary
- D-Pay, a new payment environment, is available on all AXS Stations
- AXS is into its 10th year of operation
- D-Pay accepts DBS Bank, POSB, Citibank, Maybank, OCBC, Standard Chartered and UOB ATM cards
- Soft launch of AXS Express Top-up, an extension of the AXS Network
- Launch of DBS GIRO application (xDDA) on AXS Station - a new channel to allow consumers to sign up for GIRO electronically
- D-Pay accepts DBS, POSB and Citibank ATM cards
- AXS InfoComm Pte Ltd is now officially known as AXS Pte Ltd
2006 - 2008
- Soft launch of D-Pay, a new payment choice available on AXS Station
- D-Pay accepts DBS and POSB ATM cards
- Deployment of 500th AXS Station in Singapore
- AXS InfoComm becomes a subsidiary of DBS
- Launch of new fine payment application for NParks on AXS Station
2003 - 2005
- Introduction of a new AXS Station, Twin Station
- Introduction of a new and convenient fine payment service, T.O.P.S. with 4 major government agencies - HDB, LTA, TP and URA on AXS Station
- Launch of ticketing application for first theatre company onboard, The Fun Stage Ltd on AXS Station
- Launch of subscription application of SPH papers on AXS Station
- Launch of the first-ever secured incentive vouchers for Ngee Ann Polytechnic to boost efficiency in its Graduate Employment Survey
- Launch of Zakat payment application for Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura (Muis) on AXS Station
- Launch of new E-Service category, Community, with Ren Ci Hospital & Medicare Centre and Dover Park Hospice on AXS Station
- Introduction of Resort Booking application by NTUC Club on AXS Station
- Launch of Diners Credit Card Bill Payment application
- Deployment of the 200th AXS Station in Singapore
- AXS InfoComm processes more than $50 million worth of transactions per month
- Introduction of a newer and sleeker version of AXS Station
- Launch of 'GV Collect', a movie ticket collection application for GV
- Launch of the first public ballot for NDP tickets through AXS Stations
- Visa International selects AXS Network to be its promotional platform for The Great Singapore Sale 2003 for the second consecutive year
- Launch of Credit Card bill payment and Autoloan applications with HSBC
- Launch of the first Credit Card bill payment application with UOB
- Launch of new fine payment application for NParks on AXS Station
2000 - 2002
- Launch of new E-Service application, GV movie ticketing on AXS Stations
- Launch of first cross-border payment application (Malaysia Traffic fine payment) on AXS Stations
- Processed more than $10 million worth of transactions per month
- Launch of NDP 2002 eGreeting promotion in partnership with NDP 2002 Committee
- Participation of 12 Town Councils to provide bill and fine payment application through AXS Stations
- Inclusion of bill payment applications of 8 leading hospitals in Singapore via AXS Stations
- Visa International selects AXS Network to be its promotional platform for The Great Singapore Sale 2002
- Completion in replacing all NETS Kiosks with AXS Stations in ESSO chain of petrol stations
- Successful integration and hosting of all motorist related fines on the AXS Platform via ATOMS
- Initial launch of 10 AXS Stations in Marine Parade
- Official launch of AXS Station and its network
- The first government agency, Central Provident Fund Board ('CPF') comes onboard
- Official acquisition of NETS Kiosks and its operations
- Signing of Agreement with NETS to acquire the NETS Kiosks and operation
- Initiate partnership with NETS in the continual development of the new generation of NETS Kiosks, the AXS Station
- Establishment of AXS InfoComm Pte Ltd