1. What is AXS Payment Services?
AXS Payment Services is a new service for consumers to pay their miscellaneous bills on AXS payment channels:
2. What is the difference between AXS Payment Services with the Bills, Fines and eServices payment on AXS payment channels?
AXS Payment Services was developed specifically to allow customers of small and medium-sized enterprises to make their payment through AXS payment channels.
3. Where can I find AXS Payment Services?
AXS Payment Services can be found under "Pay Others" on the Main Menu of the AXS payment channels.
4. What kind of services can I find under AXS Payment Services?
For the first phase, AXS Payment Services will be featuring the Condo/ Bldg (MCST) payment services. Sequentially, Home Services and Student Services will be launching as well.
5. Do I need to pay to use the services?
No. This is a FREE service.
6. What are the benefits of using AXS Payment Services - Condo/Bldg (MCST)?
AXS Payment Services - Condo/ Bldg (MCST) provides consumer with more payment choices, and makes it more convenient to make payments anytime, anywhere, through AXS payment channels. Consumer no longer needs to issue and drop their cheque or cash payment at the management office.
7. Why I cannot find my condominium on AXS Payment Services - Condo/Bldg (MCST)?
Your condominium managing agent or Management Corporation Strata Title has to sign-up for this service in order for AXS to process your payment. To sign-up for this service, contact 6389 7990 (9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday, excluding Public Holidays) or email email@example.com to find out more details.
8. Will I receive the receipt/ e-receipt after my completed transaction?
Yes. You will receive a receipt/ e-receipt after the payment.
9. Who should I contact should there be any discrepancies with my bill(s) payment?
You may contact AXS hotline at 6560 2727 (8am - 10pm daily).
10. How do I use AXS Payment Services - Condo/ Bldg (MCST)?
For AXS Station user, click here.
For AXS e-Station user, click here.
For AXS m-Station user, click here.
1. What are the available payment modes?
On AXS Station:
ATM cards accepted:
On AXS e-Station & AXS m-Station:
1. eNETS Accepted:
- DBS Bank/ POSB, OCBC Bank, UOB, Citibank or Standard Chartered
2. DBS/POSB MasterCard Debit Card
3. DBS PayLah!
2. How do I know that my payment is successful?
You will receive a receipt or e-receipt if your transaction was successful.
3. How soon will my payment reach the Management Corporation Strata Title?
Your payment will reach The Management Corporation Strata Title within 1 to 3 working days.