1. What is NParks Camping Permit Application?
It is a portal that enables you to apply for your NParks camping permit on AXS Station (kiosk), AXS e-Station (internet) and AXS m-Station (mobile) from the following parks: East Coast Park, Pasir Ris Park and West Coast Park.
2. Which are the parks that I can apply for camping permits for?
You may apply camping permit for East Coast Park, Pasir Ris Park and West Coast Park.
3. When is camping permit required?
You are required to apply for camping permit for weekdays and weekends, including public and school holidays.
4. Who can apply for camping permit?
You can apply for camping permit if you
5. I have applied for a camping permit. What is the permitted camping hours at the camping site?
You are allowed to start camping at your chosen site from 9am on the day of permit to 9am the following day.
6. Can I transfer my camping permit?
No. Your camping permit is non-transferrable. You are responsible for the cleanliness of the camping area during the validity period of the permit.
7. Do I need to pay for the camping permit?
Currently, there is no charge for camping permit application.
1. How many camping permit can I apply in a single booking?
You may apply for only 1 permit for 1 tent at a time. New permit can only be applied after the expiry of the existing permit.
2. Is there a limit to the number of camping days I can apply for each month?
Yes, you may only apply for a maximum of 4 days of camping per month.
3. Can I apply for camping permits for different parks in a single booking?
No, you may only apply for 1 permit for 1 tent at a time. You may only apply camping permit for another park after the expiry of the current permit.
4. Can I choose a specific available camping area in my application?
Yes, you may. Simply indicate your choice of camping area in your application.
5. What is the permitted camping group size per application?
The camping group must comprise of 1 main applicant and may include up to a maximum of 5 occupants in a single tent.
6. What information do I need to enter to apply for a camping permit?
You will need to enter the NRIC/FIN of the main applicant and all of the occupants.
7. Is there a time limit when I apply for my camping permit online?
Yes. You need to complete the application within 15 minutes from the time of park area selection.
8. Can I cancel my Camping Permit if it rains on the day of my camping activity?
No, you can’t.
9. I have forgotten about my Camping Permit. Can I cancel an unutilised Camping Permit?
No, you can’t.
10. Can I change my camping permit date or location?
No. Once your application is confirmed, there will be no changing of date or location.
11. Can I add more camping occupants to my camping permit?
Yes, you may. Simply visit any AXS Station (Select: Lifestyle > NParks BBQ/Camping Permit > Camping Permit > Add Campers) to update the camping occupants in your camping permit.
12. Can I cancel my camping permit?
No. Once your application is confirmed, there will be no cancellation allowed.
13. I accidently close my window browser while making the application. What should I do?
You may continue to apply again. The area selected previously may not be available immediately as we have reserved it for 15 minutes. If you want to select the area, please wait for 15 minutes before making the application again.
14. How do I know if my camping permit online application is successful?
For AXS Station, you will receive a receipt print-out of your successful application.
For AXS e-Station (internet) and AXS m-Station (mobile), you should receive an email with your application details within 15 minutes. To confirm your application, you need to print out the camping permit on AXS Stations within 24 hours from the time of application.
15. I made a booking using AXS e-Station (internet) / AXS m-Station (mobile) but I did not receive any confirmation email.
Please check that your inbox is not full (and therefore rejecting the confirmation email) or your spam or junk folder to ensure that the email was not accidently filtered out. Should you require further assistance to check on your booking status, please contact AXS Hotline at 6560 2727 (8.30am – 6pm, daily) or email to email@example.com
16. Do I need to print out or display my NParks Camping Permit to the park rangers?
Yes. Please print out your NParks Camping Permit from AXS Station within 24 hours from the time of your application. You are required to display the Camping Permit prominently outside your tent at all times.
17. What should I do if I lose my NParks Camping Permit?
You may visit any AXS Station (Select: Lifestyle > NParks BBQ/Camping Permit > Camping Permit > Reprint Receipt) to do a reprint.