1. What is AXS Pay?
AXS Pay is a new service for consumers to pay their miscellaneous bills on AXS payment channels:
2. What is the difference between AXS Pay with the Bills, Fines and eServices payment on AXS payment channels?
AXS Pay was developed specifically to allow customers of small and medium-sized enterprises to make their payment through AXS payment channels.
3. Where can I find AXS Pay ?
AXS Pay can be found under “Pay Others” on the Main Menu of the AXS payment channels.
4. What kind of services can I find under AXS Pay?
Payment of Condo/Bldg (MCST), Home Services and Student Services can found under Pay Others.
5. Do I need to pay to use the services?
The fee waiver period for Condo/Bldg (MCST) payment has ended on 31 March 2021, and a service fee of $0.50 will be charged from 1 April 2021 onwards for all Condo/Bldg (MCST) payments.
There is no surcharge for Home and Student Services.
6. What are the benefits of using AXS Pay?
AXS Pay provides consumer with more payment choices, and makes it more convenient to make payments anytime, anywhere, through AXS payment channels. Consumer no longer needs to issue and drop their cheque or make cash payment at the management office/home service agency/student service agency.
7. Why I cannot find my condominium on AXS Pay – Condo/Bldg (MCST)?
Your condominium managing agent or Management Corporation Strata Title has to sign-up for this service in order for AXS to process your payment. To sign-up for this service, contact 6389 7990 (9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday, excluding Public Holidays) or email email@example.com to find out more details.
8. Will I receive the receipt/ e-receipt after my completed transaction?
Yes. You will receive a receipt/ e-receipt after the payment.
9. Who should I contact should there be any discrepancies with my bill(s) payment?
You may contact AXS hotline at 6560 2727 (8.30am – 6pm daily).
10. How do I use AXS Pay?
For AXS Station user, click here.
For AXS e-Station user, click here.
For AXS m-Station user, click here.
1. What are the available payment modes?
On AXS Station:
ATM cards accepted:
On AXS e-Station
1. eNETS (DBS Bank/ POSB, OCBC Bank, UOB, Citibank or Standard Chartered)
2. DBS PayLah!
3. Credit Cards (DBS/POSB, Citibank, OCBC, UOB, Diners Club, Other Bank Mastercard)
4. Debit Cards (DBS/POSB, Citibank, OCBC, UOB, Other Bank Mastercard)
5. Credit Card Instalment Plan (DBS/POSB, Diners Club)
6. PayNow QR
On AXS m-Station
2. eNETS (DBS Bank/ POSB, OCBC Bank, UOB, Citibank or Standard Chartered)
3. DBS PayLah!
4. Credit Cards (DBS/POSB, Citibank, OCBC, UOB, Diners Club, Other Bank Mastercard, UnionPay)
5. Debit Cards (DBS/POSB, Citibank, OCBC, UOB, Other Bank Mastercard, UnionPay)
6. OCBC Pay Anyone™
8. Credit Card Instalment Plan (DBS/POSB, Diners Club)
2. How do I know that my payment is successful?
You will receive a receipt or e-receipt if your transaction was successful.
3. How soon will my payment reach the organisations?
Your payment will reach the organisations within 1 to 3 working days.